Luxurious gold appointments and elegant white finish enhance the world-famous appeal of the classic Gretsch G6136T White Falcon.
- Classic 1959 arched top styling with a single-cutaway hollow body
- 1959 trestle bracing, gold-sparkle binding and oversized bound F Holes.
- The three-piece maple neck has an ebony fingerboard, sparkle headstock logo
- Gold-sparkle binding and Neo-Classic™ "thumbnail" inlays.
- Dual High Sensitive Filter’Tron™ hum-bucking pickups
- Gold plexi pick-guard with falcon motif
- Space Control™ bridge, Gretsch® gold-and a Bigsby® B6GB vibrato tail-piece
- Gold-plated Grover® Imperial™ tuners, horizontal
- Includes Gretsch hard case and COA