This honey blonde 1988 Benedetto Fratello was hand-made by the master himself in his Clearwater Florida shop and illustrates the luthier at the height of his art, years before his Guild/Fender and Savannah factory collaborations. It represents a beautiful, great-sounding investment for any collector or Pro musician.
The Fratello model is considered by Bob Benedetto as a benchmark all solid tone-wood jazz guitar, listed new at $20,000. As important, a wide audience of professional Jazz musicians and aficionados considers also this model to be a reference jazz guitar at a comparable level to D'Aquisto and D'Angelico instruments.
- S/N #14988
- 17" body with Venetian cutaway
- Hand carved, hand-graduated and tuned master grade European spruce (X braced)
- Carved back hand–graduated master grade European birds-eye maple
- Master grade European birds-eye maple sides
- 3 piece neck, select American maple
- Ebony fingerboard 12" radius, 25” scale, 21 frets with mother-of-pearl inlays
- Solid Ebony bridge and tail-piece
- Kent Armstrong pickup (suspended) with volume mounted on pick-guard
- Schaller M6 Mini gold tuners with Ebony buttons
- Includes original hard case
Note: This item is a commission sale being sold on behalf of a customer. The description and any provided information is deemed to be accurate and reiterated in good faith. The item is covered by our 14 Day Returns Policy however as the agent we cannot honour any return or warranty after this period.