A.R.E. (Acoustic Resonance Enhancement) is an original wood reforming technology developed by Yamaha. Through precise control of temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure, the molecular properties of the wood can be manipulated into a more acoustically ideal condition, similar to the molecular characteristics of woods in instruments that have been played for years.
The LS36 A.R.E. demonstrates the premier class of the L series, with collected craftsman's skill and experience only found in its custom shop facility in Japan. This instrument offers un-comparable tone, dynamics, and balance.
- Small Body
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top Treated with A.R.E.
- Solid Indian Rosewood Back & Side
- Ebony fingerboard
- High Comfort Traditional Neck Profile
- 5-ply neck with Volute
- 44 mm (1 3/4") Nut Width
- 650 mm (25 9/16") Scale Length
- Luxury Abalone Inlay
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish
- Includes Luxury hard case